- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- The Best Business Coaching Programs: Getting Referrals
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Private Boom’er Bust Business Breakfast Workshop In Inman, SC
Are you beginning to consider how you will pass your business along to your child, partner or a new business owner and experience the joy of business freedom? Do you wish to get the maximum value, pay the minimum amount of taxes, protect your family and business interest, and live the rest of your life on what’s left?
If you identify with these feelings you are not alone! The Upcoming Boom’er Bust Business Breakfast Workshop will focus on the theme: Am I Prepared to Sell My Business? There will be 1.5 packed hours of practical business training for small business owners. Best of all each teacher knows the local business community and understands the needs and challenges we face in Upstate SC. You will learn things that you can take home and put to practice the same day!
As an added bonus our host, River Bend Sportsman’s Resort will offer 50% off of retail prices for target shooting after the workshop! Feel free to bring your shotgun or rent one from the resort and join the presenters in some target practice.
Here’s a brief schedule of the Boom’er Bust Business Breakfast Workshop.
Location: River Bend Sportsman’s Resort, 1000 Wilkie Blvd, Inman SC 29349.
Date: Friday, October 27, 2017, 7:30am- 9:15am Cost: Early Bird $25 per person, $40 at the door
RSVP by October 22, 2017. Register online here: Eventbrite
7:30am Registration and Breakfast
7:45am Emcee of the Event:
by Starr McKinney, Southern Starr Productions
8:00am How Do I Maximize the Value of My Business? (The Five Steps to Freedom)
by Alan Melton, Empire Business Brokers and Small Business Coach Associates
8:15am How Do I Minimize Taxes from the Sale of My Business?
by Blake Smyth, Certified Public Accountant
8:30am How Do I Protect the Interest of My Business and Family?
by Robert Merting, Attorney at Law
8:45am How Do I Live the Rest of My Life On What’s Left?
by Noel Swain, Certified Financial Planner, Provest Wealth Advisors
9:00am Questions and Answers
9:15am Optional Target Practice
Visit the link above for a full description of the topics and other details. The ultimate goal of the Boom’er Bust Business Breakfast Workshop is to prepare you for what you want; the freedom to enjoy life in or out of your business! Space is limited so reserve your seat today!