- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- The Best Business Coaching Programs: Getting Referrals
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
What Information do You Need for a Road Trip?
Think about going on a road trip. You need two pieces of important information: where you are located now and where you are going. If you don’t know where you are, then you are lost! You have no chance of going anywhere until you determine your location. Business owners need to do a self assessment so that they know where they are located.
The next thing you must decide is what your destination will be; you must set a goal. It would be absurd to pack up, get into your car, and start driving without knowing where you are going! Unfortunately, that’s the way many business owners live. They don’t know where they are going. Some entrepreneurs have a pretty foggy idea of where they want their business to go. If you are going on a trip and you know your exact destination, you can use Mapquest or some other tool to get you to your destination without having to travel on roads that would cost you time, inconvenience and money. There are some roads that you don’t need to take.
The same is true for business owners. There are some roads you don’t want or need to take! Did you know that many business owners don’t know where they are “located” and where the business is going? Not having a clear plan in your business can lead to unexpected consequences, breakdowns, accidents, injuries and even death.We will help you to determine your location, your destination, and the roads that will take you there. We will help you to increase cash flows and business growth. If you would like some assistance with your planning, visit our Services page or consider one of our affordable coaching packages.
For more information, email us: