- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- The Best Business Coaching Programs: Getting Referrals
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Sales Grow by 30% and Profits Up 228%, John CEO, Composites Manufacturer
“I’ve been through small business coaching before, so I understand the process and have not generally been satisfied with the results I’ve received in the past. However Alan Melton has provided the encouragement and accountability to keep me on task since I started working with him late last year. We keep circling back to the fundamentals and fundamentals are critical to success. Alan has kept me focused on marketing, sales and profits and has held my feet to the fire. The results of this focus are that my sales have grown 30% and profits are up 228% over last year. I still have a long way to go to achieve my long term goals, but Alan’s work is helping to lay a foundation for growth and profitability in my business.” John Groth, CEO, Southwest Composite Works