- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Small Business 401K Package
- Industry Comparable Sales for businesses like yours
- Business transaction Rules of Thumb for your industry
- We enter your business financials into our Proprietary Valuation Software
Strategic Plan – Half Day. We meet via teleconference with you and your selected team for 3 hours to develop your company Values, Vision and Mission, your industry outlook, your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. We help you to develop marketing strategies to grow your business and increase cash flows. We work with you to develop long term goals and an annual action plan. This is the “20,000 foot” view of your company and your strategies for growth and profitability. Additionally, we provide one personality profile and personal goals assessment to the owner prior to the planning meeting.
Business Assessment. The business needs assessment is a 50 point self directed check up of important areas of your organization. We work to increase your profit margins. We review with you areas of Leadership, Marketing, Organization, Sales Growth, Planning, Motivated Employees, Customers, Finance, and Legal aspects of your company.We work with you to identify areas to work on, make specific recommendations for improvement, and incorporate recommendations into your action plan.This is the “5,000 foot” view of your business needs.
Quarterly Plan Review and Coaching.We meet with you once per quarter for three quarters for financial and plan review, adjustments and recommendations.This is the “500 foot” view of your business needs.
Ongoing Coaching as Needed. We will provide up to two hours telephone coaching as needs arise.This is working on the “ground level” day to day needs.
If you have a larger business, ask about our “mid size” business packages.
“I have worked with Alan with several of my business owner clients. Alan’s expertise with helping the business owner maximize their business and ultimately sell to another party is very valuable. Alan’s integrity and character show through in his efforts to serve his clients. I would recommend Alan and his services.” Bryan, President, Financial Planning Co
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -Leonardo daVinci