- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Burnout to Excitement- Karl, Owner, Plumbing Co
“A couple months ago I hired Alan Melton with Small Business Coach & Associates. I came to him because I was unsure about staying in my business. As a result of the downturn in the construction industry my revenues had declined over the last three years by 70%. I had been forced to reduce my personal income and I was ready to get rid of my business. I didn’t see much growth going on; I felt like I was stuck in the mud. Now that I have been working with Alan for the last couple months, my whole mindset has changed. Our business is moving in the right direction. I am very optimistic about growth opportunities in this market. Alan is showing me ways to immediately improve my income, and how to grow my business. Now I am very excited about the future. I believe all businesses can benefit from his service.”Karl, Owner, Plumbing Co