- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- The Best Business Coaching Programs: Getting Referrals
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Founder of Small Business Coach Associates
Founder and President of Small Business Coach Associates
Founder of Empire Business Brokers, LLC
In 2004, Alan founded Empire Business Brokers, LLC to help both business sellers and buyers transition into lifestyles that meet their goals, dreams and aspirations. Alan and his team provide confidential buying and selling assistance. Recently they helped a business buyer secure financing of 132% of the sale price. They understand how to help you prepare your small or middle market company for sale and how to move through the selling process while remaining focused on your business. Alan is a Certified Business Intermediary.
Co-Founder and CEO of Award-Winning Inc. 500 Company
Alan co-founded and served as CEO of a company that he grew from 2 employees to 130 employees. The company was listed in several national and local publications as one of the fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the country. It joined a distinguished list of large recipients such as Merrill Lynch, the Ritz-Carlton, Honeywell, and Omni Hotel as the recipient of the coveted Florida Sterling Governor’s Award for organizational performance excellence. Alan ultimately sold the business to a publicly-held company. He was also recognized by Bill Clinton, President of the United States as the SBA’s Small Business Person of the Year.
Alan attended Thomas Edison State College and Jacksonville University, and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He is a certified family business advisor and certified business intermediary. Alan mentored juvenile delinquents for 15 years, and has presided over national and local boards and committees.
Free E Coaching Session: call 1-888-504-0777
“Take a chance! All life is chance. The man who goes the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.”- Dale Carnegie
For more information, email us: