- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Achieving My Vision- Elle, CEO, Skin Care Company
“In choosing someone to work with that could help me map out the path to the vision that I see for my company I interviewed several potential business coaches.
The reason that I chose Alan Melton of Small Business Coach is because he took the time to hear me. He really got what I wanted to accomplish and had a great deal of insight into how to get me there. He did not try to fit my business and myself into some box that would make me uncomfortable.
Alan is always calm and willing to listen, even if I find myself ranting about something. Thanks Alan!” Elle, CEO, Skin Care Company