- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Sales $651k to $1.1m- Charlie, Bus Sales and Service Co
“As we began to work with you we were impressed with your values in the workplace. Your gift of gaining our trust helped you to quickly assess our situation. In the past we had not shared our business practices with others. We now realize that we had become lackadaisical; we were letting the issues of day-to-day life prevent our growth.
You have really taken the blinders off our eyes to see the potential of our business and now you are taking us there. We are thrilled that you achieved growth from $651,000 to $1,100,000 and a profit increase in excess of $181,000 since we started working with you in January. The Lord is using you as an instrument to help us realize our dreams. You impressed us because of your past experiences of growing businesses into success. You know what is necessary to take businesses to the next level. You got us out of neutral, waiting on business and now we are reaching for the stars.” Charlie, Bus Sales and Service Co