- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Tripled Revenues- Brian, Owner / Operator, Event Entertainment Company
“I started working with Alan after floundering for a while with my first business because I wanted to avoid mistakes and shortcut my way to profits. A year later, I’ve tripled my revenues, have steady employees, and give myself a paycheck. My infrastructure allows me to travel out of town without worrying about the business, and I’m now looking at more advanced strategies to keep pushing the business to the next level.
The steps I’ve followed are actually simple, they just require some focused effort. As great as it is to see this business do so well, I’m equally as excited and confident that I can apply many of the same strategies to future businesses and see success even faster. Thanks Alan, your help will extend far beyond my immediate return on investment.” Brian, Owner / Operator, Event Entertainment Company