- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Are you Coachable?
In the same way that outstanding athletes have sports coaches, outstanding business owners have business coaches. However, not every business owner or entrepreneur is an ideal candidate for business coaching and mentoring. We frequently provide business resources, tips and solutions to business owners who are experiencing burnout from:
- Stress related to cash flow problems.
- Being burned by a large bad debt.
- Frustration about missing important family events.
- Feeling vulnerable to increasing competition.
- Being aggravated about poor employee performance.
Would you be a good candidate for business coaching? How “coachable” are you? Could you improve your cash flows and business growth through a business coach? Take the free survey below and find out.
Click on “Let’s Find Out!” below:
Do you have any questions about the results of this survey or about business coaching? For a no cost, no obligation consultation, feel free to call us at 1-888-504-0777 or email us .