- Creative (and Free!) Ways to Grow Your Business By Alan Melton
- Measure Twice – Cut Once: How a Carpenter taught me successful marketing!
- Your Customer is looking through a different Windshield than Yesterday
- Design A Bonus Program for Your Team
- Coaching Tips: Getting Referrals
- Selling: The First Meeting with your Prospect By Jim Sullenger
- Selling: The Art of the Business Conversation By Jim Sullenger
- Make Your Business Networking Count!
- Selling: Ten Things to Know and Do Before Making a Proposal By Alan Melton
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Plan
Challenging, Thought-Provoking and Highly Educational, Plus $60k
“I have found Alan Melton’s coaching to be challenging, thought-provoking and highly educational. I thought I had a firm grasp on managing this company and moving it forward, but at the end of every coaching session my reaction is ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ I feel as though we are now moving the company forward in a more systematic and professional manner as opposed to my ‘winging it.’ We increased profits by over $60,000 in first 9 months of this year. I highly recommend Alan to any business owner.” Kevin, President, Industrial Controls Company